I've been tagged!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

... by Melissa of Sentimental Style!

This is the first time I've been tagged and honestly I don't know how to handle this especially the tagging part I have to do myself... as I don't know many people in the blog world lol :)
But I'm gonna give it a try.

Ok, let's go to the first part of stating 7 facts about me:

1. I don't like cold but I like heat even less .... summer has been my worst season lately as I've been suffering by hot flashes LOL
2. I drink far too much coffee.
3. I hate reading manuals and tutorials lol I spent all my school years studying too much and when I finished school I decided I've had enough with reading... nowadays I enjoy reading an occasional magazine or adventure/police/fantasy books.
4. I saw the first Superman movie when I was at primary school and was so fascinated that the next day I was in a nirvana... I did everything like a robot lol
5. I have a passion about keeping my home neat, clean and tidy and my kids drive me nuts when they make a mess everywhere LOL
6. I love adventure/fantasy/love comedy films.
7. I've always been artistically declined I guess. I love singing and I used to make craft work and the last few years I've been passionate about digital/computer graphics and designing.

Ok, now to the hardest part of tagging 7 other people:

1. Bel Vidotti
2. Digital Anemona
3. Georgia
4. Clarey
5. Lisa
6. Muriel
7. Vanilla Designz

phew! I'm done :)


0 Comments: