Two new freebies: Butterflies & Buttons

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm on a roll, today!!
I've made quite a few goodies but I think I will only share half of them today.
The rest will be shared tomorrow; so you'll have something to anticipate ;)

So today we have these lovely gem-like, glassy butterflies with the golden frames:


The second freebie for today is a bunch of buttons. I made 3 sets of buttons, the two are the same shapes but different colors and the third set is a slightly different shape of buttons.
That was my first time in trying to make buttons so they're rather plain.


Ok, now for the interesting part:

Download the butterflies here.
Download the buttons vol. 1 here.

p.s. Tomorrow, we'll have the second volume of these buttons, plus the third set and maybe one more surprise freebie ;)
Stay tuned!


0 Comments: