New Freebie Kit: Lilac Wonders

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WOOOHOOOO!!! Another Lexy original ;)

Well, it's been a few days since my last creation and it seems my muse visited me today :)
Guess what...I made a pack of papers and then decided to add a few elements to make them a kit. Wasn't sure what kind of elements to make and since I didn't want to use the same old shapes or brushes and stuff to make my elements I decided to take one of my hand-drawn creations and transform it!! It was a swirly heart! And with the addition of some plugins it turned out into a variety of 9 swirly hearts, other glassy, other beveled and other chrome. I think they all look pretty neat!! :)

The paper pack consists of 10 pieces of 800x800 pixels each. Here's the preview:


And below is the elements preview:


I know I said I mostly make stuff to be used by taggers, stat creators etc. but from time to time I like to make them BIG!! lol

Here's a preview of the whole kit:


Download the kit here and please remember to leave some love; it just takes a sec. Thank you :)


6 Comments:

neoinileias said...

Έχεις πρωτότυπο blog

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic thank you so much for sharing with us all this fablous gift and your wonderfull talent from Kat NZ

Shirley (Green) Williams in IN said...

beautiful and my fav color....thank you so very much!!

Anonymous said...

bravo et merci ils sont magnifiques tous ces kits

Anonymous said...

your scraps are soo prety!!..
me encantaron..=D, asi q me descargue varios, gracias x el trabajo, y x compartirlo..=D

Anonymous said...

beautiful, thnks