'Feels Like Autumn' New Freebie Kit

Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's been a while since I last posted; I've been too busy at home and at work.
I was playing around with some more filters I installed this afternoon and came up with a few backgrounds that looked 'autumny'. So I said why not make a fall kit in the summer? hehe
And so I did. My new kit contains 9 papers and 12 elements. There are two previews. Have a look below. Click on the thumbnail for a larger view.

As usual, every thing's in .psp format, the whole package is in .rar format and your comments are very much appreciated. Only my blog link is to be shared; thank you :)



Download kit with .psp elements here.
Download kit with .png elements here.


5 Comments:

jayleigh3 said...

Hi - the kit looks beautiful, but i can't use PSP files since i use photoshop7. However, if you save the papers as JPEGs and the elements in png files, then almost anyone can use your creations. i am sorry i won't be able to use this kit because PS7 won't open PSP files. But, i did want you to know what a beautiful kit it is!

elizlom said...

thank you for a lovely autumn kit, it reminds me of how fall smells and feels, today it was 90ish here!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Fall is my favorite season. TYVM

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderfull autumn kit

Anonymous said...

Thanxxxxxxxxx a lot for the beautiful autumn scrapkit.

Hugs and Kisses Moontje